New For 2022
Author: Michele G. Kunz, MSN, ANP, RN, NPD-BC
Author: Joseph C. Kunz, Jr.
Medical Advisor: Dr. Erin M. Kunz, DPM, D.ABFAS, FACFAS, D.ABPM, FACP
The Fast and Easy Way to Track your BP at Home
You and your doctor will love this book because . . .
• This book makes it easy to quickly record and track your blood pressure and heart rate with notes at home.
• You can take this record book to your doctor and stay on top of your blood pressure and medications to keep it controlled.
• There are enough spaces to record your BP readings and medication changes two times a day for two full years.
• This log book will help give you and your doctor a better understanding of what might affect your blood pressure and overall health.
• Measuring and tracking your BP will help with the identification and an early diagnosis of hypertension.
• Quickly see where you can adjust your lifestyle to improve your BP.
Purchase today as a gift for yourself and your loved ones!
About The Authors
Michele and Joe have been on the front line of teaching healthcare professionals in New York City and Long Island since 1984. They have built their medical training company into New York City’s and Long Island’s most sought-after training company.
Michele is also a nursing educator at one of New York’s best hospitals, and Joe has been building and managing the business and finding and creating new and better ways to reach out and help more healthcare professionals.
Their Zombie Notes Study Charts are America’s best selling study guides of their type. Together, the Kunz’s have helped many thousands of medical professionals pass the certification exams. Now, they can help you be successful too.