“Always kept up to date using the latest guidelines and research.”
Author: Erin M. Kunz, DPM, D.ABFAS, FACFAS, D.ABPM, FACPM
Editor: Michele G. Kunz, MSN, ANP, RN, NPD-BC
• This Zombie Notes Study Chart includes the most important information that podiatry students and residents must memorize to become successful in pediatric podiatry.
• This is a must-have for podiatry students who are preparing for the Part II and III board exams.
This Study Chart Covers Essential Topics Such As:
1. Developmental Milestones
2. Ossification Times
3. Superficial Reflexes
4. Nine Congenital Deformities of the Lower Extremity
• Easy to remember mnemonics
• Easy to read, follow, and understand
• Ask Erin a question at any time
Erin M. Kunz, DPM
Podiatrist, Medical Consultant, and Author
View my Linkedin profile page
Dr. Kunz is a podiatric surgeon, born and raised here on Long Island. She is a graduate of Stony Brook University with a dual BS degree in Biology and Anthropology. Kunz then graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM), in New York City.
After that, she completed her residency training in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with the added credential of Rearfoot and Reconstructive/Ankle Surgery at NYU-Winthrop Hospital. During her residency, she had the honor of being the Chief Resident in her senior year.
Erin was a research assistant in the Biology Department at SBU and Stony Brook University Hospital in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. She was also the Chief of Operations for Stony Brook University’s Campus-Community Emergency Response Team (C-CERT).
Dr. Kunz is now back at Stony Brook, where she has been appointed to a full-time faculty position in the School of Medicine, at the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor, in the Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery.
The Kunz family’s Zombie Notes Study Charts are America’s best-selling study guides of their type. Together, the Kunz’s have helped many thousands of medical professionals and students be more successful. Now, they can help you be more successful too.